Terms and Conditions Snap-on Tools Winter Giveaway 2017 Snap-on Tools – ABN: 55-010-793-683
Important Dates Promotion begins: Saturday 3rd June 2017 Promotion ends Monday 31st July 2017 Prize Draw Date: Tuesday 8th August 2017
Conditions of Entry
Your customer could win one major prize.
The first prize drawn will be a limited edition Snap-on KRA2411POT roll cab with Stealth Graphics valued at AUD$ 7,908.86 (incl. GST).
To enter simply purchase a selected Promotional Product identified by a ‘Winter Giveaway Sticker’ from a participating Snap-on Mobile Store during the months of June and July 2017, receive an entry ticket with a unique promotional code and complete the online entry form for your chance to win.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD, NT, WA, TAS, SA, ACT and New Zealand. Employees, participating franchisees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDST) 3rd June 2017. Entries close at 5:00pm (AEDST) on 31st July 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- Each participating Snap-on Mobile Store will have 400 Promotional entry tickets only. To be eligible to enter, you must: a. Purchase selected promotional product identified by Winter Giveaway sticker from a participating Snap-on Mobile Store during the Promotional Period.
b. Visit www.snaponwintergiveaway.com.au and complete the required details on the online entry form.
c. You are permitted to enter multiple times.
Prize winners will be selected by an approved electronic draw system www.drawmycomp.com.
Prize draw will take place on the Tuesday 8th August 2017 at 10am (AEDST) at the premises of Snap-on Tools, 80 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park NSW 2148.
One random winner will be generated for each participating franchisee from entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Snap-on Prize winners will be contacted by phone by their franchisee within 2 days of draw and in writing by Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd. All prize winners will be published on the websites www.snapontools.com.au and www.facebook.com/SnaponToolsAustralia on Tuesday 15th August 2017.
There are a total of 180 prizes to be won within Australia and New Zealand with a total prize pool of AUD $1,423,594.26 (incl. GST). The total possible prize pool for:-
2 Location of residents Major drawn prize Value of drawn prize inc GST ACT 3 $23,726.57 SA 11 $86,997.43 NSW 47 $371,716.28 QLD 43 $340,080.85 VIC 35 $276,809.99 NT 2 $15,817.71 WA 19 $150,268.28 TAS 3 $23,726.57 NZ 17 $134,450.57 TOTAL 180 $1,423,594.26
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. The promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Value of the prizes is a guide only and was correct at time of printing. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar replacement type and value should the items specified be unavailable or superseded by their suppliers (subject to State Legislation).
- Where a major prize remains unclaimed as at Friday 8th December 2017, the Promoter will conduct such further draws on that date at 2pm, at the same place as the original draw, as are necessary, in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw will be contacted by phone and confirmed by mail. All reasonable avenues will be explored to contact the winner(s).
- At the end of the promotion, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool have been exceeded.
- The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to any prize. All warranty claims should be directed to the manufacturer of the prize. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication.
Promotion Overview 3
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter will disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (with the approval from the Relevant Authorities) may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information from the entries is being collected by the Promoter to enable it to contact the potential winner and/or may be entered into a database. By entering the Promotion all entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal details for an indefinite period (unless consent is later retracted) for future marketing purposes unless otherwise advised by the entrant upon entry. The Promoter will only use the winner’s personal details for future marketing purposes relating to this Promoter only.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd, 80 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park NSW 2148. (ABN: 55 010 793 683). Permit Numbers: SA: T17/781, NSW: LTPS/17/13875, ACT: TP 17/00872